Stimulus Technologies will manage all your IT services to keep your network in peak operation. Let our team manage your network so you can focus on growing your business. Stimulus Technologies managed services will give you the peace of mind you deserve for one flat-rate fee.
Our Stimulus Proactive Wellness Plans are designed to help your company get rid of the everyday IT pains. All businesses experience technology issues from computers and servers breaking to unreliable backups or not knowing if your computer is getting the latest antivirus and security updates.
With our Proactive Wellness Plans you get a full service experienced and professional technology team monitoring each one of your computers and servers, installing security and antivirus updates, processing your daily data backups and advising you when your computer runs out of memory, needs more CPU power or disk space.
When you sign up with our managed services, here are some of the substantial benefits:
- Tailored Packages – We know that every businesses' needs are completely different from the next, so we offer 100% custom packages for any business size or budget.
- Predictable costs 24/7 – Stimulus Technologies doesn't charge you more when your network is down or a server fails. Our flat-rate fee covers all of that whenever you need it done.
- Ramped up productivity – Never stress again about network failures, as our managed services include round-the-clock monitoring of your computers and network to help prevent problems before they happen.
- We are always available – Part of what makes our managed services so exceptional is that we are always available, regardless of time or holiday.
You also get:
- A full managed enterprise class antivirus, antispyware for each workstation and server.
- Anti-spam protection for email
- Offsite Vegas Backup account for servers and optional for workstations
- Security audit of network protection software and Windows Updates
- Make better decisions through IT reports.
You can rest easy when you put your IT support needs in our hands. Contact us today for more information.