Stimulus Technologies VoIP phone systems and service has reinvented the way your business communicates. We use High Speed Internet connection accompanied by leading edge technologies including Linux, Asterisk, and Fiber Optic Networks to offer quality phone service for your business at an affordable price. We can bundle your phone service, internet and hardware into one monthly plan, customized to meet your company needs.
What is VoIP?
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is the technology that allows users to make and receive phone calls using the Internet. Instead of using traditional phone service which sends analog sound signals over copper wires, VoIP converts these signals to digital packages and sends them through your Internet connection.
What equipment does Stimulus Technologies use?
There are many different phone brands in the market. Polycom is the industry leader for IP phones and Stimulus Technologies is a certified partner. Our preferred models are:
Polycom HD 450
The 450 executive phone allows users to complete all tasks and use all available features.
Polycom HD 650
The 650 receptionist phone allows users to easily multitask and view all available extensions.
Polycom HD 6000
The 6000 conference phone can connect up to 15 people in a medium size room.
What are the advantages?
- VoIP dramatically reduces the cost per minute when you call out of state and international numbers. The rates can be as low as $0.02 per minute.
- Flexibility is a must for any business looking to grow. With VoIP you can add additional lines, extensions, voicemails and phones without needing to run extra wires. Just get a new phone, configure and go.
- Our VoIP features allow businesses to customize their network as much as they want. When someone calls, you can configure your number to ring in your office, home and mobile phone at the same time, forward calls to another extension when you are not available, setup ring groups, receive voicemail messages and faxes to your inbox and much more.
- Stimulus Technologies has a private network to route all incoming and outgoing calls. We dedicate bandwidth specifically to your office for a reliable and high quality phone call, every time.
- When you subscribe to our VoIP service you not only get a phone system. You have a full service team that will help you with the simplest request like moving a phone to a new office to setting up an automated attendant after hours. We make it our priority to provide excellent customer service.
Softphones are software programs that allow you to make calls over the Internet using a computer and headset, instead of a desk phone. Stimulus Technologies recommends CounterPath’s softphone products, click on the product name to read more or to purchase or download the software:
Bria 3 is a carrier-grade next generation softphone application that enables you to manage your communications easily and efficiently from your computer desktop. Main Features include: HD voice and video calling, conference calls, speakerphone, mute and ability to transfer, forward and hold calls. Hide your caller ID, use the “Do Not Disturb” function, synchronize your contacts with Microsoft Outlook® personal address book (Windows only) or Mac Address Book (Mac only).
Combining voice and video calls in a user-friendly interface, CounterPath’s X-Lite helps you seamlessly transition from a traditional phone environment into the world of Voice over IP. Features include: dtandard-definition voice and video calling, instant messaging and presence using SIP SIMPLE, comprehensive Contact list, including detailed calls lists and history and voicemail support.
Stimulus Technologies offers your Enterprise phone system features for a fraction of our competitor’s cost. All of our plans include caller ID, call waiting, conferencing (up to 6 people), call transfer, call parking, virtual PBX services (customize your options with a simple to use portal), automated attendant, music on hold, intercom, voicemail to email, remote call forward (forward incoming calls to a local or long distance number), and dial by name directory.
If you're not happy with your current phone solution, have outgrown your existing system, or are looking for new features; call us today, and let us help you make the right choice.