Stimulus Technologies provides High Speed Internet service for Henderson and Las Vegas, Nevada. With 21 years of experience in the technology industry, we have become a leader provider for small to medium size businesses around the Las Vegas valley and surrounding areas. We strive to offer your company excellent customer service, on schedule installations, fast delivery, easy upgrades, affordable options and quality service guaranteed.
Why Stimulus Technologies?
- Versatility - Stimulus Technologies’ Metro Ethernet connection provides businesses with High Speed Internet, VoIP Phone Systems and Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS) allowing customers to connect multiple offices to the same network.
- Cost Effectiveness & Ease of Use - Unlike the phone and cable companies, our Metro Ethernet network is cost effective due to its broad usage in almost all of your business networking.
- Scalability - Businesses can add bandwidth incrementally in 1mbps packets, allowing you to only pay for what you need. Speed offerings start at 25 mbps up to 1,000 mbps (gigabit).
- Resiliency - Our Metro Ethernet Ring is designed to withstand fail-over, recovering from a network event in less than 5 milliseconds. If one of our core links fails, the system will automatically recover using a different path.
- Dedicated Bandwidth - Stimulus Technologies dedicates bandwidth across our network for each and every client, providing far superior service compared to Cable and DSL providers.
- Bundle - One company for all of your communication and IT services. By switching to Stimulus Technologies, you get better rates, remove additional fees and have one trusted technology firm working side by side with you to grow your business.
What is Metro Ethernet?
Metro Ethernet is a network that covers a metropolitan area using Ethernet Interface to provide Internet service. It works by creating a high speed ring that communicates through microwave and millimeter wave technology using fixed wireless dishes.
How is Stimulus Technologies different?
True Redundant Internet Connection
At Stimulus Technologies we offer Internet connection through our fixed wireless Metro Ethernet network. At comparison to traditional wired service, our network travels through a completely different technology using licensed microwave and micro millimeter waves, delivering a true diverse network path that your company can rely on.
Redundant circuits to back up a company’s network is a common practice for businesses in the healthcare, financial, hospitality, and professional services industries that highly rely on Internet to run their day to day operations. Interruptions in their Internet connectivity can be extremely costly and put their business at a halt.
When looking for redundancy, some organizations opt for an additional line connection. The problem with this solution is that it is not redundant because it doesn’t provide true physical diversity. Many telecommunication providers deliver their services through the same conduit lines underground, not protecting your business infrastructure in case of natural disasters, acts of terrors or human error.
With 99.999% uptime (5.3 total minutes of network downtime over the course of a year), Stimulus Internet service can provide your business with scalable, flexible, redundant and affordable service. Many businesses decide to use wired line service as their back up system and choose wireless link technology as their primary provider.
Whether you need to transmit data, voice, video IP, or TDM traffic, Stimulus Technologies can help you design and implement the best system infrastructure for your businesses.
AirCable vs AirFiber
Stimulus Technologies AirCable
Our AirCable plans are designed with small business owners in mind. We bring fast and reliable connection with a full service team. Bandwidth starts at 5Mbps/1Mbps up to 100Mbps/20Mbps. Enjoy high bandwidth download speeds at affordable rates through our Metro Ethernet network. Same 99.99% up time reliability, and no additional equipment cost when you upgrade.
Stimulus Technologies AirFiber
Our symmetrical bandwidth helps ensure productivity for applications that need high capacity upload speed. Employees have the ability to work quickly and effectively without waiting for files to upload. With bandwidth starting at 3Mbps up to 100Mbps, our scalable Internet service allows you to grow when you need to.
Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS) is a technology that allows you to share resources easily, collaborate with team members and streamline applications by connecting multiple office locations to the same network, imitating a local area network.
- Connectivity – Connect branch offices to one network. With VPLS you can transfer and share files quickly, print from one office to the other, and access your network drives from any one of your locations through our full duplex Metro Ethernet network.
- Flexible and Scalable Speeds – You can add new locations to your network at any time. With bandwidth starting at 10mbps/10mbps to up to 100mbps/100mbps, Stimulus Technologies gives you the flexibility you need when your business grows.
- Reliable – Engineered for performance, VPLS supports resilient connectivity between all sites. Increase productivity with 99.99% uptime, fail-over management, dedicated and guaranteed bandwidth.
Stimulus Technologies offers High Speed Internet for residential users in only select rural areas. These areas include Kyle Canyon and Mount Charleston communities. Contact Stimulus using the form below for more information.