The answer is simple, with Stimulus Technologies you get: Dedicated bandwidth, private network, flexible service, affordable rates, reliable connection and an on call full service team.
But wait, let’s go back one step. What is VoIP?
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is the technology that allows users to make and receive phone calls using the Internet. Instead of using traditional phone service which sends analog sound signals over copper wires, VoIP converts these signals to digital packages and sends them through your Internet connection.
What equipment do we use?
There are many different phone brands in the market. Polycom is the industry leader for IP phones and Stimulus Technologies is a certified partner! Polycom’s high quality equipment is 100% compatible with over 60 different features. Our preferred models are:
The 450 executive phone allows users to complete all tasks and use all available features.
The 650 receptionist phone allows users to easily multitask and view all available extensions.
The 5000 conference phone can connect up to 15 people in a medium size room.
Now, what are the advantages?
- VoIP dramatically reduces the cost per minute when you call out of state and international numbers. The rates can be as low as $0.02 per minute.
- Flexibility is a must for any business looking to grow. With VoIP you can add additional lines, extensions, voicemails and phones without needing to run extra wires. Just get a new phone, configure and go.
- Our PBX Asterisk features built in our VoIP system allows businesses to customize their network as much as they want. When someone calls you can configure your number to ring in your office, home and mobile phone at the same time, forward calls to another extension when you are not available, setup ring groups, receive voicemail messages and faxes to your inbox and much more.
- Stimulus Technologies has a private network to route all incoming and outgoing calls. We dedicate bandwidth specifically to your office for a reliable and high quality phone call every time.
- When you subscribe to our VoIP service you not only get a phone system. You have a full service team that will help you with the simplest request like moving a phone to a new office to setting up an automated attendant after hours. We make it our priority to provide excellent customer service.
Are you ready for the change? Call us today for a no cost consultation and to receive a quote.
Stimulus Technologies, one trusted technology firm for all of your
communications and managed IT services.